Senior Advertiser Manager
We are an international affiliate network with direct offers in finance and crypto verticals. Our performance marketing campaigns target people in 39 countries. We have developed an algorithm which connects the right people with the right offers. Our team is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to share our success with.
We are looking for a Senior Advertiser Manager with at least 6 months’ experience in the Casino Affiliate network to join our growing team in Prague.
The daily responsibilities of the Senior Advertiser Manager involve managing the Advertiser team to ensure profitable results within all Advertiser accounts; building and maintaining solid and long term partnerships with the Advertisers; making sure all payments are made on time; and improving the results each month.
The Senior Advertiser Manager will have excellent people skills that enable them to effectively train, guide and manage a team of Account Managers and oversee their results inalignment with the increasing monthly targets. They will also be able to run the efficient operation of the vertical and the successful execution of all tasks involved. These skills will enable them to conduct close cooperation with the Advertisers, where the best deals are received and payment balances kept in the black.
- Ensure that the best Advertisers, offers and deals are live in our Platform.
- Oversee and manage the successful operation of daily tasks within the Advertiser Team.
- Make sure that all the necessary digital contracts (IO’s) are created and completed bythe Advertiser Team when starting new partnerships and/or adding new financial entities from current Advertisers.
- Make sure that all payments are made, and balances are in the black.
- Decide which Advertisers should be stopped in case of lack of payment orare the best to send traffic to.
- Coordinate directly with the Head of Affiliates about real-time requests from Advertisers about traffic or from Affiliates about offers.
- Be able to prioritize the most important tasks daily and weekly with the Advertiser Team.
- Set increasing weekly and monthly targets along with the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Research different markets and competitors to make sure the best Advertisers are working with us.
- Analyze statistics to make sure the results are always increasing and rekindle opportunities when applicable.
- Very good knowledge of English is a must for daily communication
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Ability to build solid relationships with partners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results oriented to reach daily and monthly targets
- Excellent problem solving
- Capability to learn new technical knowledge with ease
- The ability to analyze data and provide feedback based on the results
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office(Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus)
- Experience of leading a small team
- Annual bonus (if the company reach the yearly target)
- 25 days of holiday per year + sick days
- Company SIM card
- Food and sports contribution
- Free refreshments
- Dog-friendly office
- Company events and teambuilding
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Attendance of international online marketing conferences
Thank you for your message, we'll get to it as soon as possible.
Oh no, something went wrong. Please try again.