- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Tea, coffee and snacks
- No Dress Code
- Team Building Events
- Food Contribution
- Multisport Card
- Home Office
- Competitive Salaries
- Growth Potential
A Home Away from Home
We are located in a two-storey office in Prague’s popular district of Vršovice. The area is famous for its restaurants, bars and nightlife and if you join our team, you’ll be able to take full advantage of the Prague lifestyle as we run regular events in the area and beyond.
Senior Advertiser Manager
Senior Advertiser Manager
We are looking for a Senior Advertiser Manager with at least 6 months’ experience in the Casino Affiliate network to join our growing team in Prague.
The daily responsibilities of the Senior Advertiser Manager involve managing the Advertiser team to ensure profitable results within all Advertiser accounts; building and maintaining solid and long term partnerships with the Advertisers; making sure all payments are made on time; and improving the results each month.
The Senior Advertiser Manager will have excellent people skills that enable them to effectively train, guide and manage a team of Account Managers and oversee their results inalignment with the increasing monthly targets. They will also be able to run the efficient operation of the vertical and the successful execution of all tasks involved. These skills will enable them to conduct close cooperation with the Advertisers, where the best deals are received and payment balances kept in the black.
- Oversee and manage the successful operation of daily tasks within the Advertiser Team
- Make sure that all payments are made, and balances are in the black
- Coordinate directly with the Head of Affiliates about real-time requests from Advertisers about traffic or from Affiliates about offers
- Analyze statistics to make sure the results are always increasing and rekindle opportunities when applicable
We are looking for someone who is passionate about managing and growing portfolio of our partners. The perfect candidate has strong communication and demonstrable sales skills. Has a drive and can motivate himself/ herself. Potential for very high remuneration based on performance.
The main task of Affiliate Manager is to find the right affiliate partner or network, who has appropriate internet traffic and persuade him/her to start cooperation with our network ConvertingTeam. The affiliate manager is responsible for maximizing the profit of the affiliates traffic. Through our affiliate network we are promoting a wide range of products (financial, health and beauty, casino, gaming..)
- Searching and finding Affiliate partners in all channels
- Negotiating the best deals for the company
- Online, telephone and personal communication with customers around the World
- Help partners set up and optimize their online campaigns
- Attending Affiliate conferences where he/she will be meeting affiliate partners face to face
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team, therefore, even if you can’t see anything of immediate interest in the open positions listed, please be sure to send us your CV.
Thank you for your message, we'll get to it as soon as possible.
Oh no, something went wrong. Please try again.